Angelo's San Diego Towing - Your Towing and Roadside Services in San Diego
Conveniently located in San Diego, our roadside assistance offers the following services:
- Fuel Delivery. Running out of fuel can be a difficult situation for any driver and a person can be stranded if there is no fueling station nearby. In such situations, Angelo’s Towing can help you in getting up to two gallons of fuel for your vehicle so that you can visit the nearest fueling station and get more fuel.
- Tire Repairs and Replacement: Angelo’s Towing is a 24 hour service provider company and we can repair or change the damaged tire in a short span of time.
- Jump Start Services and Onsite Battery Replacement Services: A discharged battery can render a vehicle immobile. Batters normally discharge if headlights are left running for long periods or if a vehicle hasn't been used for a long period of time. Angelo’s Towing offers services to jump start car battery for all models of cars.
- Motorcyle Towing/Heavy Duty Towing/Semi Truck Towing/Recreational Vehicle Towing/Medium and Heavy Towing and Flatbed Towing: Angelo’s Towing is a preeminent towing company that offers the most superior and reliable motorcycle roadside assistance services or trailer motorcycle tie down services as we have experience of more than 16 years in towing vehicles and other related services.
Angelo's San Diego Towing Service is conveniently located near the San Deigo Freeway and Harbor Drive. Close to downtown San Diego and the East Village.
About San Diego
San Diego is located in San Diego County, California.
- Population (approx.): 1,395,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.7157°N, 117.1611°W
- Postcodes: 92101, 92168, 92176, 92170, 92179, 92186, 92174, 92158, 92197, 92187
Things to Do and See In San Diego
- Horton Plaza and Broadway Fountain (near Broadway and 4th Avenue): A city park in Downtown San Diego, California. The Broadway Fountain stands in the middle of the plaza.
- NBC Building (near Broadway and Broadway Circle): The 29th tallest building in San Diego, California and is a prominent fixture in San Diego's skyline. The 23-story skyscraper is located in the Horton Plaza district of Downtown San Diego and is home to the area NBC owned and operated station KNSD.
- Broadway Lofts (near Broadway and 5th Avenue): The oldest known highrise in San Diego.
- Fifth Avenue (San Diego Trolley station) (near C Street and 5th Avenue)
- Wells Fargo Plaza (near 4th Avenue and B Street): The 26th tallest building in San Diego.
- Civic Center (near C Street and 2nd Avenue): The main stop for Westfield Horton Plaza, a major shopping mall, and for downtown San Diego.
- Jessop's Clock (near 4th Avenue and F Street): A large outdoor pendulum clock located in San Diego, California, USA. It was commissioned in 1905 by one of the city's noted jewelers, Joseph Jessop.
- Westfield Horton Plaza (near 1st Avenue and West F Street): A five-level outdoor shopping mall located in downtown San Diego known for its bright colors, architectural tricks, and odd spatial rhythms.
- AT&T Building (near West E Street and Front Street): The 24th tallest building in San Diego, California and is a prominent fixture in San Diego's skyline.
- San Diego International Airport
- San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
- Tijuana Airport
Light Rail Stations
- SDCCU Stadium which is on 9449 Friars Road, San Diego.
- Mission San Diego Station which is on United States.
- Civic Center Station which is on Civic Center Plaza, San Diego.
- 5th Avenue Station which is on United States.
- Courthouse Station which is on United States.
- City College Trolley Station which is on United States.
- America Plaza Trolley Station which is on United States.
- Convention Center Station which is on Martin Luther King Promenade, San Diego.
- Santa Fe Depot which is on Santa Fe Depot, San Diego.
- Seaport Village which is on United States.
- Harbor Drive
- Interstate 8
- Interstate 15
- Interstate 805
- California State Route 163
- California State Route 125
- California State Route 905
- Interstate 5
- El Camino Real (California)
Bodies of Water
- San Mateo Creek (Southern California)
- San Diego River
- San Luis Rey River
- Santa Margarita River
- San Mateo Creek
- Sweetwater River
- Tijuana River
- El Capitan Lake
- Lake Sutherland
- Lower Otay Reservoir
- San Vicente Reservoir
- Sweetwater Reservoir
- Lake Cahuilla
- San Joaquin River
- Santa Clara River
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Coronado is 2 miles to the south-west.
- National City is 4 miles to the south-east.
- Chula Vista is 6 miles to the south-east.
- Lemon Grove is 7 miles to the east.
- Bonita is 8 miles to the south-east.
- La Mesa is 8 miles to the north-east.
- Imperial Beach is 9 miles to the south.
- La Presa is 9 miles to the east.
- Spring Valley is 9 miles to the east.
- La Jolla is 11 miles to the north-west.
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix is 11 miles to the east.
- El Cajon is 12 miles to the north-east.
- Rancho San Diego is 13 miles to the east.
- Santee is 13 miles to the north-east.
- Mira Mesa is 13 miles to the north.
- Bostonia is 14 miles to the north-east.
- Winter Gardens is 15 miles to the north-east.
- Jamul is 16 miles to the east.
- Eucalyptus Hills is 16 miles to the north-east.
- University of California San Diego
- San Diego Mesa College
- Grossmont College
- Southwestern College
- Cuyamaca College
- Coleman University
- Ashford University
- National University
- SDCCU Stadium
- Jenny Craig Pavilion at University of San Diego
- Nautilus Amphitheater
- Petco Park
- Toreo Stadium
- Dolphin Amphitheater
- Sea Lion Amphitheater
- Olympian High School
- Morse High School
- Granite Hills High School
- Cathedral Catholic High School
- Saint Augustine High School
- Mater Dei Catholic High School
- Bonita Vista High School
- Francis Parker Upper School
- Henry High School
- Serra High School
- Balboa Park which is in San Diego.
- USS Midway Museum which is on 910 North Harbor Drive, San Diego.
- Fleet Science Center which is on 1875 El Prado, San Diego.
- Liberty Station which is on 2640 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego.
- Creation & Earth History Museum & Bookstore which is on 10946 North Woodside Avenue, Santee.
- San Diego Automotive Museum which is on 2080 Pan American Plaza, San Diego.
- Gotthelf Art Gallery which is on 4126 Executive Drive, La Jolla.
- J A Cooley Museum which is on 4233 Park Boulevard, San Diego.
- San Diego Zoo which is on 2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego.
- San Diego Downtown Lodge which is on 1345 Tenth Avenue, San Diego.
- Polar Bear Plunge which is on Zoo Place, San Diego.
- Polar Rim which is in San Diego.
- Asian Passage which is in San Diego.
- San Diego Zoo which is on Zoo Drive, San Diego.
- Elephant Odyssey which is on 2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego.
- Free Flight which is on 2132 Jimmy Durante Boulevard, Del Mar.
- San Diego Metro KOA Resort which is on 111 North 2nd Avenue, Chula Vista.
- Balboa Park which is in San Diego.
- Mission Trails Regional Park which is on 1 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego.
- Cabrillo National Monument which is on 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Drive, San Diego.
- Belmont Park which is on 3146 Mission Boulevard, San Diego.
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park which is on 4002 Wallace Street, San Diego.
- Fiesta Island Park which is on 1590 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego.
- Silver Strand State Beach which is on 5000 California 75, Coronado.