5589 Todd Acres Drive
Mobile, Alabama 36619251-957-8888
Angelo’s Towing Mobile and Roadside Assistance in Mobile, Alabama
- Battery Services and Replacement: Jump-starting a live battery is very dangerous and should be left to the trained hands of qualified pros. Our friendly technicians have years of experience in the trade. Our experts will park their trucks adjacent to your vehicle so that both sides are facing each other. The next step is to attach the jumper cables and begin breathing new life into a damaged battery. We can recharge batteries as well. We’re also much more affordable than a repair body shop. The best part is that we come to you, so you never have to hit that dreaded panic button!
- Jump Start: A discharged battery can render a vehicle immobile on the road and it can be troublesome for the vehicle owner. Batteries normally discharge if one has left the car headlights running for a long period or if a vehicle has not been used for a long time. Angelo’s Towing offers services to jump start car battery for all models of cars. The company offers 24/7 services and you can call them anytime for jump starting your vehicle’s battery. The efficient services offered by Angelo’s Towing ensure that the your vehicle gets started properly and is in a driveable condition.
- Fuel Delivery: We might not like to admit it, but we’ve all driven our cars or trucks with the fuel gauge plunging at (or even below) the empty mark. Maybe we love living our life on edge of excitement, or perhaps we just forgot to fill up the tank at the last depot. The end result is the desperate search for a gas station and praying that your luck, and fuel, doesn’t run out.Maybe you can make it, maybe you can’t! If you’ve fallen into the latter category and you’re located in the Monroeville, Pa area, you can rest easy knowing that all is not lost. Angelo’s Towing can be where you’re at 24/7 – with convenient fuel delivery service, so give us a call and one of our trained towing service professional will be there with more than enough gas to get you to the nearest gas station and on your way – all for an affordable flat fee. And because we’re centrally located in Monroeville, you won’t be waiting long for our service trucks to arrive.
- Motorcyle Towing: Equipped with the right towing equipment and tools, we at Angelo’s Towing can tow your bike to its safe destination. The best thing about our motorcycle towing is that it covers motorcycles of different types, models and makes.
- Car Towing: Angelo’s Towing also caters to stranded motorists the Monroeville Area. If your sedan or SUV decides to quit, be sure to pull over. After you’ve navigated away from danger, all you have to do is contact one of our friendly representatives. We’ll take care of the rest. Our towing services are offered at highly affordable rates, so you’ll never have to worry about hidden charges or inflated prices.
- Tire Change: For all the moving parts, fluids, metal, and intricate electronics that make up an automobile, your relatively simple rubber tires are the only part of your vehicle in continual contact with the road. Since you can’t fully plan what will be in a tire’s path, even for a second, the tires are the most at risk for failure. Proper care of your tires can increase the service life of your tire, there are times, and usually at the least opportune moment, a flat will occur. When you are in this situation you need assistance quick! Angelo’s Towing can assist you with the unique tools and equipment that are needed to fix or replace your flast tire so that you can quickly be on your way again.
- Vehicle Lockout: It is true that car lockouts are a common situation. They also vary by circumstances and causes that result in a car lockout. When you experience lockout issue, you need to ask for help in fixing your issue. When you try to solve the issue of unlocking your car, you may find it very difficult and frustrating. Especially if you have no training or tools to use. Contact the experts at Angelo’s Towing! Our technicians will help you solve the issue fast!
- Off Road Recovery: A simple automotive issue can already cause your disappointments. That is why we are here to help you with your problem. We make it sure that our auto recovery service is done to the best of our ability and expertise. With several years of experience in the industry, we are knowledgeable and skilled enough to recover your vehicle.
- RV Towing: Road trips are all fun and games until you break down on the side of the highway. When your RV starts to sputter, it’s important to track down a qualified wrecker service to tow your mobile home. Because RVs are so much bigger than than normal cars, you need to make sure that they have the equipment to tow your RV safely to the the shop to be worked on. Thankfully, Angelo’s Towing Service is standing by for the assist.
- Heavy Duty Towing: In your heavy-duty vehicle, be it a bus, truck, semi, tractor trailer, RV or large construction equipment, you own the asphalt. Until you don’t! Even heavy duty vehicles break down. They even roll over and get stuck in a ditch or under a bridge. And all of a sudden, you have a heavy duty problem that a standard tow truck just can’t handle. Towing is what Angelo’s Towing does! We are not just limited to light or medium duty towing. When you need a professional heavy duty calling Angelo’s Towing can provide you with the service you need!
Angelo’s Mobile Towing Service is conveniently located near Koolman Rd and Todd Acres Dr and is also close to Rabbit Creek on 5589 Todd Acres Drive, Mobile, AL 36619.
Mobile is located within Mobiole County, Alabama.
- Population (approx.): 190,432
- Geo coordinates: 30.695366°N, -88.039894°W
- Postcodes: 36619
Things to Do and See In Mobile, Alabama
- A must-see attraction in Mobile is the USS Alabama, which is a World War II historic ship that doubles as a museum. The ship was decommissioned in 1947 and has been a museum ship since the 1960s. After major damage from Hurricane Katrina and other strong storms, it has reopened and welcomes guests again for tours and education. Battleship Memorial Park features other military tanks, weapons, and equipment from World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War.
- The Cooper Riverside Park is a lovely three-acre park in Mobile that has walking paths, sitting benches, and sculptures. This waterfront oasis is near the Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center in the heart of downtown, so you won’t have to go out of your way to visit it. From here, you can see lots of ship traffic in the city’s busy port, join a WildNative tour, and access the popular GulfQuest Maritime Museum, and even take a ride from the Mobile Alabama Cruise Terminal. The park is a popular place for events as well, including Mobile’s free Independence Day celebration on the 4th of July.
- For a peaceful break right in the heart of the city, plan to spend a little time in Bienville Square. This is a historic city park downtown that was named for Mobile’s founder, Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville. The square is bordered by the streets of Dauphin, Saint Joseph, Saint Francis, and North Conception. Take notice of the cast-iron fountain, and try to attend a local event here, such as the Ten65 Music Festival or Kids Day.
- Dauphin Street is another great place in Mobile to enjoy historical sights and stunning architecture. There are also some excellent historic hotels along this street to call your home base as you explore the city. Lower Dauphin Street is the entertainment district with lots of bars, shops, and cafes. Whether you’re looking for pub fare or fine dining, you’re sure to find it along Dauphin Street and in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Mobile has a ballpark called Hank Aaron Stadium, which is the home to the city’s minor league baseball team. The Mobile Bay Bears play at this stadium, which opened in 1997. The stadium has a capacity for 6,000 reserved seats and has 23 luxury boxes that are just 52 feet from home plate. This is a particularly intimate place to watch a local game, and there’s a luxury room that has indoor air conditioning too.
- Many people think of New Orleans as the home of Mardi Gras, but Mobile has a rich Mardi Gras history too. You can learn about it at the Mobile Carnival Museum, which is located in the Bernstein-Bush Mansion. Inside, you’ll marvel at costumes, gowns, jewels, posters, and artifacts, as well as enjoy the fun interactive exhibits. This museum opened to the public in 2005 and encourages visitors to learn about parade float design, watch videos of past balls and parades, and even climb on-board a rocking float to experience a behind-the-mask view of a street party. Better yet, plan your visit to Mobile in February or March to see an actual Mardi Gras parade here for yourself!
- Mobile Regional Airport
- Pensacola Regional Airport
- Gulfport Biloxi International Airport
- Destin-Ft Walton Beach Airport
- Old Spanish Trail
- Bankhead Tunnel
- US 98
- US 90
Bodies of Water
- Mobile Bay
- Mobile River
- Tombigbee River
- Alabama River
- Dog River
- Fowl River
- Big Creek Lake
- Spanish River
- Middle River
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- 10 miles: Fort McDermott, AL
- 9 miles: Spanish Fort, AL
- 9 miles: Eight Mile, AL
- 8 miles: Neely, AL
- 7 miles: Belvedere, AL
- 7 miles: North Mobile, AL
- 7 miles: Sherwood, AL
- 6 miles: Whistler, AL
- 6 miles: Chickasaw, AL
- 6 miles: Bridlewood, AL
- 6 miles: Farnell, AL
- 6 miles: Summerville, AL
- 5 miles: Crichton, AL
- 5 miles: Plateau, AL
- 4 miles: Toulminville, AL
- W.P. Davidson High School
- Baker High School
- Murphy High School
- Mary G. Montgomery High School
- Alma Bryant High School
- John L Leflore Preparatory Academy
- Mattie T Blount High School
- Theodore High School
- Citronelle High School
- Ben C. Rain High School
- CF Vigor High School
- University of South Alabama
- Spring Hill College
- University of Mobile
- Remington College
- Bishop State Community College
- Costal Alabama Community College
- Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- Hank Aaron Stadium
- Stanky Field
- Hancock Whitney Stadium
- Archbishop Lipscomb Athletic Complex
- Senior Bowl
- History Museum of Mobile which is on 111 S Royal St, Mobile.
- Mobile Museum of Art which is on 4850 Museum Dr, Mobile.
- GulfQuest National Maritime Museum of the Gulf of Mexico which is on 155 S Water St, Mobile.
- Mobile Carnival Museum which is on 355 Government St, Mobile.
- Colonial Fort Condé which is on 150 S Royal St, Mobile.
- Medal of Honor Park which is on 1711 Hillcrest Rd, Mobile,.
- Pala Verde Mobile Home & R. V. Park which is on 3525 Demetropolis Rd #06, Mobile.
- Municipal (Langan) Park which is on 4901 Zeigler Blvd, Mobile.
- Skyland Park which is on 4212 Arcturus Ln, Mobile.
- Tricentennial Park which is on 2121 Lake Dr, Mobile.
- Cooper Riverside Park which is on 101 S Water St, Mobile.
- Lavretta Park which is on Old Shell Rd, Mobile.
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo which is on 20499 Oak Rd E, Gulf Shores, AL.
- Alligator Alley which is on 19950 AL-71, Summerdale, AL.
- ZooBee’z Indoor Petting Zoo which is on 8334 S McKenzie St, Foley, AL .