Angelo's Towing and Roadside Assistance in La Jolla, California.
- Battery Services and Replacement: Are you looking for a car battery replacement nearby? Then look no further then our company! A dead battery can prove to be incredibly problematic. This can cause you to become stranded in the parking lot or even on the side of the road. Can you imagine how frightening it would be to find yourself stranded in the middle of the road during an out of town trip? Just remember that you are not alone. Our company has put together a huge network of towing technicians to ensure that we’ll always be able to help the client, regardless of their location or the situation at hand.
- Jump Start: Car batteries can be a little icky. From time to time, the battery will end up drained for one reason or another. It could be an internal problem. Alternatively, there is a possibility that you’ve simply left the radio or lights on throughout the night. Regardless of the source of the problem, you’ll want to get the battery fixed as quickly as possible. Doing so will allow you to return to your normal life right away. Sadly, there are few towing companies that offer automobile jump start services at the right price. Most want to charge excessive prices for such a small job. Our company is different. We also believe in providing the client with affordable services.
- Fuel Delivery: If you are looking for fuel delivery near by then you are in the right place. Most drivers monitor their fuel tank gauge just like their monitor their speedometer. However, the fuel tank sensor can malfunction without a moment’s notice. When this occurs, it can be rather risky because you will not be able to determine the precise amount of fuel in the tank. In fact, it will be a guessing game until you have the sensor replaced. In the meantime, you will need to keep the tank full if at all possible. After every precaution is taken and you still run out of gas, you can rely on our Angelo's Towing to help solve the problem. Our technicians will deliver you up to two gallons of gas and help you get your vehicle started. Once the vehicle is started, you will need to access a gas station immediately.
- Vehicle Lockout: Many people are prone to misplacing or locking their keys inside their vehicle. Yes, then can be a trying time, but if you have our company information on-hand, you can contact us to solve the problem. When we hire a new employee, we make sure to provide them with adequate on-the-job training needed to unlock all make and model vehicles. Before the employee is ready to set out on their own, they must prove their skills to a veteran locksmith. Angelo's Towing offers an array of car lockout services, as well as unlocking services. When you find yourself locked out of your vehicle or unable to get the engine started, please feel free to contact one of our qualified technicians.
- Tire Change and Replacement: Changing a flat tire might seem like a simple task, but there are a variety of factors that can turn a simple flat tire into a dangerous accident waiting to happen. Are you located a safe distance away from oncoming traffic. To perform the actions that are needed to change a tire safely and properly, you need to have all the right equipment and skills. Will the lug nuts break loose? Simply stripping out a lug nut or improperly tightening a lug nut can result in expensive repairs. A damaged lug nut can also cause a motor vehicle accident later down the road. Maybe you are in a rush because you are running late or forget a crucial safety step that puts you at risk for injury. Whatever the situation potentially could be this is why it is always best to contact a professional. Angelo's Towing is the Professional you should call.
- Off Road Recovery: Angelo's Towing is here to help. Whether you’re been mudding or you have your friends have been rock crawling, you will not want to transform your fun into a bad situation. Our team will be able to free your vehicle within a short period of time. We have the tools needed to pull your vehicle out of the mud and get you back on the road.
- Motorcycle Towing: Motorcycle Towing is a delicate process. It requires plenty of experience and an exceptional amount of care. This is why you’ll want to choose us as your motorcycle towing service provider. We always strive to provide our clients with an excellent experience, so they can know that they’ve gotten their money’s worth and then some. We get it. Breaking down on the side of the road can be incredibly annoying. If it happens in the middle of the night, this problem can be frightening. Our team will rush to your location as quickly as possible and fix whatever problem you may be having.
- Car Towing: A vehicle can malfunction without a moment’s notice, leaving the driver in a vulnerable and unsafe situation. This can happen to even the most well-maintained vehicles, even though the chances are very slim. While these mishaps cannot be prevented, you can be prepared by having the phone number to Angelo's Towing in your vehicle, wallet or purse. We are always on standby to assist in all your towing needs.
- Heavy Duty Towing: Despite common awareness, towing services span well beyond cars, SUVs and trucks. Many well-rounded towing companies can tow non-traditional vehicles, such as tractors, buses, motorhomes, and box trucks. Yes, they specialize in heavy truck towoing or "SUPER" heay truck towing. For anyone who rents a U-Haulor a motorhome and suffers from a flat tire, please know you are not out of luck. Just because you aren't driving a typical car does not mean you can't be towed. Every type of vehicle can be towed! At Angelo's Towing specialty equipment is part of our fleet! Contact Angelo's Towing and let us handle your Heavy Duty towing needs.
- RV Towing: You may not realize it, but it's important to be able to call on a reliable and top notch RV towing service whenever you need them. While driving an RV from city to city and state to state is an enjoyable experience, you also need to be prepared for unplanned eents that may occur along the way. If you are driving around in your RV and an accident or a mechanical problem occurs, or if weather conditions cause your RV to stall or break down, you may need to have it towed and it needs to be towed by an RV towing service that knows what they are doing. Angelo's Towing is the service that you need! The technicians at Angelo's Towing have the specialized skills that are need to get your RV back on the road again.
Angelo's La Jolla Towing Service is conveniently located near Interstate 8 and Interstate 15. The Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala as well as the SDCCU Stadium are also close by.
La Jolla is located in San Diego County, California.
- Population (approx.): 43,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.8328°N, 117.2713°W
- Postcodes: 92037, 92093, 92038, 92039, 92092
Things to Do and See In La Jolla
- Windansea Beach (near Neptune Place and Nautilus Street): Windansea Beach is a stretch of coastline located in La Jolla, a community of San Diego and is named after a oceanfront Strand Hotel that was named "Windansea" .
- Marine Street Beach (near Marine Street and Vista del Mar Avenue): A beach located in La Jolla that is north of Windansea Beach, at the base of Marine Street. This wide white sand beach rests between two rock reef points, Little Point (south side) and Horseshoe (north side).
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (near Prospect Street and Draper Avenue): An art museum focused on the collection, preservation, exhibition, and interpretation of works of art from 1950 to the present.
- John Cole's Book Shop (near Eads Avenue and Prospect Street): A bookstore in La Jolla, San Diego, California. It was founded in 1946 by John and Barbara Cole on Ivanhoe Avenue, and moved in 1966 to the Wisteria Cottage at 780 Prospect Street.
- Village of La Jolla (near Wall Street and Herschel Avenue): The center—downtown area of La Jolla a beach resort community. The Village is its downtown business district, and includes many of its shops and restaurants.
- Athenaeum Music & Arts Library (near Wall Street and Girard Avenue): A non-profit membership library located in La Jolla that was incorporated as the Library Association of La Jolla in 1899.
- Children's Pool Beach (near Coast Boulevard and Jenner Street): A small sandy beach that had a sea wall built in 1931 to protect the beach from crashing waves. A favorite spot for divers, swimmers and families with children.
- Shell Beach, La Jolla (near Coast Boulevard and Ocean Lane): A small beach in La Jolla,that is accessed via a flight of concrete steps that start at the south end of Ellen Browning Scripps Park.
- Mount Soledad (near Caminito Capa and Caminito Cruzada): A prominent landmark in the city of San Diego. The mountaintop is the site of the Mount Soledad cross, the subject of a continuing controversy over the involvement of religion in government.
- La Jolla Cove (near Prospect Street and Ivanhoe Avenue): A small, picturesque cove and beach that is surrounded by cliffs in La Jolla. The Cove is protected as part of a marine reserve; underwater it is very rich in marine life, and is popular with snorkelers, swimmers and scuba divers.
- KIFM 98.3 FM (near Via Casa Alta and La Jolla Scenic Drive South): A commercial soft adult contemporary music radio station located in San Diego.
- KBZT 94.9 FM (near Via Casa Alta and La Jolla Scenic Drive South): A commercial Alternative Rock music radio station in San Diego.
- KFMB-FM 100.7 FM (near Via Casa Alta and La Jolla Scenic Drive South):A commercial Mainstream Rock format radio station located in San Diego.
- KPBS-FM (near Via Casa Alta and La Jolla Scenic Drive South): A non-commercial public radio station licensed to San Diego State University, broadcasting in San Diego on 89.5 MHz, 89.1 MHz K206AC in La Jolla, and on 97.7 MHz KQVO in Calexico, Imperial County. .
- KFMB-TV (near Via Casa Alta and La Jolla Scenic Drive South): Virtual and VHF digital channel 8, is a CBS-affiliated television station located in San Diego.
- San Diego International Airport
- Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport
- Interstate 5
- Girard Avenue
Bodies of Water
- Tijuana River
- San Joaquin River
- Santa Clara River
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Mira Mesa is 9 miles to the north-east.
- San Diego is 10 miles to the south-east.
- Solana Beach is 10 miles to the north.
- Coronado is 11 miles to the south-east.
- Rancho Penasquitos is 12 miles to the north-east.
- Encinitas is 14 miles to the north.
- National City is 14 miles to the south-east.
- La Mesa is 15 miles to the east.
- Lemon Grove is 15 miles to the south-east.
- Poway is 16 miles to the north-east.
- Spring Valley is 17 miles to the east.
- Chula Vista is 17 miles to the south-east.
- Santee is 17 miles to the east.
- La Presa is 18 miles to the south-east.
- El Cajon is 18 miles to the east.
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix is 18 miles to the east.
- Bonita is 18 miles to the south-east.
- La Jolla High School
- The Bishop's School (La Jolla)
- Cathedral Catholic High School
- Mt. Carmel High School
- Westview High School
- Saint Augustine High School
- Morse High School
- Francis Parker Upper School
- Henry High School
- Canyon Crest Academy
- Rancho Bernardo High School
- Serra High School.
- University of California San Diego
- San Diego Mesa College
- Grossmont College
- Coleman University
- Ashford University
- National University
- Alliant International University
- San Diego Community College District
- SDCCU Stadium
- Jenny Craig Pavilion at University of San Diego
- Hourglass Community Park
- Nautilus Amphitheater
- Petco Park
- Sea Lion Amphitheater
- Dolphin Amphitheater
- Toreo Stadium
- Manchester Valley Field
- Balboa Park which is in San Diego.
- Cabrillo National Monument which is on 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Drive, San Diego.
- Belmont Park which is on 3146 Mission Boulevard, San Diego.
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park which is on 4002 Wallace Street, San Diego.
- San Diego Botanic Garden which is on 300 Quail Gardens Drive, Encinitas.
- Fiesta Island Park which is on 1590 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego.
- Balboa Park which is in San Diego.
- USS Midway Museum which is on 910 North Harbor Drive, San Diego.
- Fleet Science Center which is on 1875 El Prado, San Diego.
- San Diego Botanic Garden which is on 300 Quail Gardens Drive, Encinitas.
- Liberty Station which is on 2640 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego.
- San Diego Automotive Museum which is on 2080 Pan American Plaza, San Diego.
- Creation & Earth History Museum & Bookstore which is on 10946 North Woodside Avenue, Santee.
- Gotthelf Art Gallery which is on 4126 Executive Drive, La Jolla.
- San Diego Zoo which is on 2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego.
- SeaWorld San Diego which is on 500 Sea World Drive, San Diego.
- San Diego Downtown Lodge which is on 1345 Tenth Avenue, San Diego.
- Polar Bear Plunge which is on Zoo Place, San Diego.
- Polar Rim which is in San Diego.
- Asian Passage which is in San Diego.
- Elephant Odyssey which is on 2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego.