2806 Broadway Blvd,
Monroeville, PA 15146
Angelo’s Towing and Roadside Assistance in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Conveniently located in Monroeville, our roadside assistance offers the following services:
- Battery Services and Replacement: Jump-starting a live battery is very dangerous and should be left to the trained hands of qualified pros. Our friendly technicians have years of experience in the trade. Our experts will park their trucks adjacent to your vehicle so that both sides are facing each other. The next step is to attach the jumper cables and begin breathing new life into a damaged battery. We can recharge batteries as well. We’re also much more affordable than a repair body shop. The best part is that we come to you, so you never have to hit that dreaded panic button!
- Jump Start: A discharged battery can render a vehicle immobile on the road and it can be troublesome for the vehicle owner. Batteries normally discharge if one has left the car headlights running for a long period or if a vehicle has not been used for a long time. Angelo’s Towing offers services to jump start car battery for all models of cars. The company offers 24/7 services and you can call them anytime for jump starting your vehicle’s battery. The efficient services offered by Angelo’s Towing ensure that the your vehicle gets started properly and is in a driveable condition.
- Fuel Delivery: We might not like to admit it, but we’ve all driven our cars or trucks with the fuel gauge plunging at (or even below) the empty mark. Maybe we love living our life on edge of excitement, or perhaps we just forgot to fill up the tank at the last depot. The end result is the desperate search for a gas station and praying that your luck, and fuel, doesn’t run out.Maybe you can make it, maybe you can’t! If you’ve fallen into the latter category and you’re located in the Monroeville, Pa area, you can rest easy knowing that all is not lost. Angelo’s Towing can be where you’re at 24/7 – with convenient fuel delivery service, so give us a call and one of our trained towing service professional will be there with more than enough gas to get you to the nearest gas station and on your way – all for an affordable flat fee. And because we’re centrally located in Monroeville, you won’t be waiting long for our service trucks to arrive.
- Motorcyle Towing: Equipped with the right towing equipment and tools, we at Angelo’s Towing can tow your bike to its safe destination. The best thing about our motorcycle towing is that it covers motorcycles of different types, models and makes.
- Car Towing: Angelo’s Towing also caters to stranded motorists the Monroeville Area. If your sedan or SUV decides to quit, be sure to pull over. After you’ve navigated away from danger, all you have to do is contact one of our friendly representatives. We’ll take care of the rest. Our towing services are offered at highly affordable rates, so you’ll never have to worry about hidden charges or inflated prices.
- Tire Change: For all the moving parts, fluids, metal, and intricate electronics that make up an automobile, your relatively simple rubber tires are the only part of your vehicle in continual contact with the road. Since you can’t fully plan what will be in a tire’s path, even for a second, the tires are the most at risk for failure. Proper care of your tires can increase the service life of your tire, there are times, and usually at the least opportune moment, a flat will occur. When you are in this situation you need assistance quick! Angelo’s Towing can assist you with the unique tools and equipment that are needed to fix or replace your flast tire so that you can quickly be on your way again.
- Vehicle Lockout: It is true that car lockouts are a common situation. They also vary by circumstances and causes that result in a car lockout. When you experience lockout issue, you need to ask for help in fixing your issue. When you try to solve the issue of unlocking your car, you may find it very difficult and frustrating. Especially if you have no training or tools to use. Contact the experts at Angelo’s Towing! Our technicians will help you solve the issue fast!
- Off Road Recovery: A simple automotive issue can already cause your disappointments. That is why we are here to help you with your problem. We make it sure that our auto recovery service is done to the best of our ability and expertise. With several years of experience in the industry, we are knowledgeable and skilled enough to recover your vehicle.
- RV Towing: Road trips are all fun and games until you break down on the side of the highway. When your RV starts to sputter, it’s important to track down a qualified wrecker service to tow your mobile home. Because RVs are so much bigger than than normal cars, you need to make sure that they have the equipment to tow your RV safely to the the shop to be worked on. Thankfully, Angelo’s Towing Service is standing by for the assist.
- Heavy Duty Towing: In your heavy-duty vehicle, be it a bus, truck, semi, tractor trailer, RV or large construction equipment, you own the asphalt. Until you don’t! Even heavy duty vehicles break down. They even roll over and get stuck in a ditch or under a bridge. And all of a sudden, you have a heavy duty problem that a standard tow truck just can’t handle. Towing is what Angelo’s Towing does! We are not just limited to light or medium duty towing. When you need a professional heavy duty calling Angelo’s Towing can provide you with the service you need!
Angelo’s Monroeville Towing Service is conveniently located near Quarry Road and Broadway Boulevard and is also close to Turtle Creek and Overlook Park.
Monroeville is located within Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
- Population (approx.): 28,000
- Geo coordinates: 40.4212°N, 79.7881°W
- Postcodes: 15146
Things to Do and See In Monroeville
- Monroeville Mall (near Mall Circle Drive and Don Drive): A two-level, enclosed shopping mall in the municipality of Monroeville.
- Snowdrop Science Academy (near Seaman Lane and Northern Pike): A Pre-K-8 private school in Monroeville that was founded in 2005 by the non-profit organization West Penn Cultural Center.
- Pittsburgh Comicon (near 5th Street and Routh Street): A comic book convention held in Monroeville. Ttraditionally a three-day event (Friday through Sunday) and features a fan-friendly experience that allows the fans to interact with comic book characters.
- Monroeville Public Library (near Gateway Campus Boulevard and King Lear Drive): A public library system located in Monroeville that opened on November 3, 1964.
- WPCB-TV (near Wall Avenue and Magnus Street): UHF channel 50 is a television station that is licensed as the flagship station of the Christian broadcast network Cornerstone Television.
- St. Colman’s Catholic School (near Stewart Avenue and Hunter Street): A historic landmark located in Turtle Creek that was originally established in 1888.
- Edgewood Country Club (near Edgewood Drive and Carlton Street): A private golf, social, and tennis club located in Churchill that was founded in 1898 in Edgewood, Pennsylvania and then moved in 1921 to Churchil.
- Pittsburgh-Monroeville Airport
- Allegheny County Airport
- Rostraver Airport
- Pittsburgh NorthEast Airport
- Interstate 376
- U.S. Route 22
- Pennsylvania Turnpike
- U.S. Route 22 in Pennsylvania
- William Penn Highway
- Interstate 76 (Ohio–New Jersey)
Bodies of Water
- Turtle Creek valley
- Susquehanna Valley
- Ohio Valley
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Turtle Creek is 2 miles to the south-west.
- North Versailles is 3 miles to the south.
- Forest Hills is 3 miles to the west.
- Duquesne is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Murrysville is 4 miles to the east.
- Swissvale is 5 miles to the west.
- Wilkinsburg is 5 miles to the west.
- West Mifflin is 5 miles to the south-west.
- Plum is 5 miles to the north.
- White Oak is 5 miles to the south.
- Penn Hills is 6 miles to the north-west.
- Munhall is 6 miles to the west.
- McKeesport is 6 miles to the south-west.
- Oakmont is 7 miles to the north.
- Fox Chapel is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Lower Burrell is 9 miles to the north.
- Clairton is 10 miles to the south-west.
- New Kensington is 10 miles to the north.
- Gateway High School
- Woodland Hills Academy
- Brashear High School
- Penn-Trafford High School
- Taylor Allderdice High School
- Fox Chapel Area High School
- Mt. Lebanon High School
- Bethel Park High School
- Plum Senior High School
- Hempfield Area High School
- Central Catholic High School
- North Hills Senior High School
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Chatham University
- Point Park University
- University of Pittsburgh
- Penn State Greater Allegheny
- La Roche University
- Heinz Field
- PPG Paints Arena
- PNC Park
- Petersen Sports Complex
- Gesling Stadium
- Norwin Knights Stadium
- Highmark Stadium
- Highlands Golden Rams Stadium
- The Andy Warhol Museum which is on 117 Sandusky Street, Pittsburgh.
- Carnegie Science Center which is on 1 Allegheny Avenue, Pittsburgh.
- Mattress Factory Museum which is on 500 Sampsonia Way, Pittsburgh.
- Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh which is on 4400 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh.
- Senator John Heinz History Center which is on 1212 Smallman Street, Pittsburgh.
- Carnegie Museum of Art which is on 4400 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh.
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum which is on 4141 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh.
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History which is on 4400 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh.
- Kelso Museum of Near Eastern Archaeology which is on 616 North Highland Avenue, Pittsburgh.
- The Western Pennsylvania Model Railroad Museum which is on 5507 Lakeside Drive, Gibsonia.
- Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens which is on 1 Schenley Drive, Pittsburgh.
- Gateway Center Park which is in Pittsburgh.
- Schenley Park which is in Pittsburgh.
- Point State Park which is on 601 Commonwealth Place, Pittsburgh.
- Hartwood Acres Park which is on 200 Hartwood Acres, Pittsburgh.
- Frick Park which is on 1981 Beechwood Boulevard, Pittsburgh.
- Phipps Garden Center which is on 1059 Shady Avenue, Pittsburgh.
- Riverview Park which is on 159 Riverview Avenue, Pittsburgh.
- Steel Plaza which is on 8 Grant Street, Pittsburgh.
- Boyce Park which is on 675 Old Frankstown Road, Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium which is on 7370 Baker Street, Pittsburgh.
- National Aviary which is on 700 Arch Street, Pittsburgh.
- Smithfield Arnold Plant which is on 2200 Rivers Edge Road, New Kensington.
- Critter Country Animal Farm which is on 914 Pennsylvania 981, Smithton.