Angelo's Towing and Roadside Assistance in Chula Vista, California.
Conveniently located in Chula Vista, our roadside assistance offers the following services:
- Tire Replacement and Repairs. Having a damaged or flat tire is not a very happy scenario to be in. For those who do not have a spare tire or have a damaged tire, the expert 24 hour service from Angelo's offers repair and replacement services, and usually in a short span of time.
- Jump Start Services: Angelo’s Towing offers services to jump start car battery for all models of cars. The company offers 24/7 services and you can call them anytime for jump starting your vehicle’s battery. The efficient services offered by Angelo’s Towing ensure that the your vehicle gets started properly and is in a driveable condition.
- Onsite Battery Replacement Services: Angelo’s offers 24/7 services and you can call them anytime for jump starting your vehicle’s battery. The efficient services offered by Angelo’s Towing ensure that the your vehicle gets started properly and is in a driveable condition.
- Fuel Delivery: Driving on a close to empty tank of gas can be one of the most common things that drivers do. And arriving at an empty tank should be a surprise, but it does happen. Angelo’s Towing can help you in getting up to two gallons of fuel for your vehicle so that you can visit the nearest fueling station and get more fuel.
- Motorcycle Towing: If you are in need of motorcycle roadside assistance or your vehicle’s off-road recovery, then Angelo’s Towing is the most appropriate choice you can think of. Angelo’s Towing offers the most superior and reliable motorcycle roadside assistance services or trailer motorcycle tie down services as we have experience of more than 16 years in towing vehicles and other related services.
- Heavy Duty Towing/Semi Truck Towing/Recreational Vehicle Towing/Medium and Heavy Towing and Flatbed Towing: Angelo’s Towing is a preeminent towing company that offers the most superior and reliable motorcycle roadside assistance services.
- Off Road Recovery: Stuck on the side of the road due to an Accident or Vehicle Malfuntion? There are certain situations where your vehicle gets stuck on the side of the road and can't be driven. The services of an off road recovery specialist may be needed. An off road recovery vehicle can get your car or motorbike back on road easily without damaging the vehicle in any way. Angelo’s Towing is an established company offering off road recovery services. We provide towing services for all types of vehicles and we get your vehicle out of any stuck condition quickly and promptly.
Angelo's Chula Vista Towing Service is conveniently located near Interstate 5 and is also close to the San Diego Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
Chula Vista is located San Diego County, California.
- Population (approx.): 266,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.6401°N, 117.0842°W
- Postcodes: 91909, 91912, 91921, 91910, 91911
Things to Do and See In Chula Vista
- The Vogue Theater (near 3rd Avenue and Davidson Street): The Vogue Theater is a historic movie theater Located in Downtown Chula Vista, California. It was designed by the Architect Frank Hope Jr. in 1943, and opened on January 19, 1945.
- St. Rose of Lima Parish in Chula Vista (near H Street and 3rd Avenue): A parish located on a former Lemon Grove in Chula Vista.
- Chula Vista Center (near H Street and Smith Avenue): An Outdoor shopping mall in Chula Vista and features Burlington Coat Factory, J. C. Penney, Macy's, and Sears.
- The Alliance (MMA) (near 3rd Avenue and K Street): An American mixed martial arts training facility located in Chula Vista, California that is the home to a number of professional mixed martial artists who have found success in organizations.
- Cornerstone Church of San Diego (near Sweetwater Road and Euclid Avenue): A non-denominational, charismatic megachurch located in National City, California.
- Living Coast Discovery Center (near Gunpowder Point Drive): An environmental education center with marine animal, animal and bird exhibits located in the Sweetwater Marsh Unit of the San Diego National Wildlife Refuge in Chula Vista.
- Westfield Plaza Bonita (near Putter Drive and Putter Place):A shopping mall in National City, California, owned by the Westfield Group. Store anchors are JCPenney, AMC Theatres, Macy's, and Target.
- San Diego International Airport
- Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport
- Tijuana International Airport
- Brown Field Municipal Airport
- Interstate 805
- California State Route 125
- Interstate 5 in California
- Third Avenue
- California State Route 905
- Overland Route (Union Pacific Railroad)
Bodies of Water
- San Diego River
- San Luis Rey River
- San Mateo Creek
- Tijuana River
- Lake Cahuilla
- Lower Otay Reservoir
- Sweetwater River
- Otay River
- Lower Colorado River
- Lower Otay
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- National City is 2 miles to the north.
- Bonita is 3 miles to the east.
- Imperial Beach is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Coronado is 6 miles to the north-west.
- La Presa is 6 miles to the north-east.
- San Diego is 7 miles to the north-west.
- Lemon Grove is 7 miles to the north-east.
- Spring Valley is 8 miles to the north-east.
- La Mesa is 9 miles to the north.
- Tijuana is 10 miles to the south-east.
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix is 10 miles to the north-east.
- Rancho San Diego is 11 miles to the north-east.
- El Cajon is 12 miles to the north-east.
- Jamul is 13 miles to the north-east.
- Porticos de San Antonio is 14 miles to the south.
- Bostonia is 14 miles to the north-east.
- Santee is 15 miles to the north-east.
- Olympian High School
- Granite Hills High School
- Morse High School
- Saint Augustine High School
- Mater Dei Catholic High School
- Bonita Vista High School
- Francis Parker Upper School
- Henry High School
- Serra High School
- Health Sciences High & Middle College
- Chula Vista High School
- Castle Park High School
- Southwestern College
- University of California San Diego
- Cuyamaca College
- Coleman University
- Ashford University
- National University
- SDCCU Stadium
- Jenny Craig Pavilion at University of San Diego
- Hourglass Community Park
- Nautilus Amphitheater
- Petco Park
- Balboa Park
- USS Midway Museum which is on 910 North Harbor Drive, San Diego.
- Fleet Science Center which is on 1875 El Prado, San Diego.
- Liberty Station which is on 2640 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego.
- Creation & Earth History Museum & Bookstore which is on 10946 North Woodside Avenue, Santee.
- San Diego Automotive Museum which is on 2080 Pan American Plaza, San Diego.
- Gotthelf Art Gallery which is on 4126 Executive Drive, La Jolla.
- S D Mineral & Gem Society which is on 1770 Village Place Mosque Exhibit, San Diego.
- J A Cooley Museum which is on 4233 Park Boulevard, San Diego.
- Grossmont High School Museum which is on 1100 Murray Drive, El Cajon.
- San Diego Metro KOA Resort which is on 111 North 2nd Avenue, Chula Vista.
- Balboa Park which is in San Diego.
- Cabrillo National Monument which is on 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Drive, San Diego.
- Mission Trails Regional Park which is on 1 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego.
- Belmont Park which is on 3146 Mission Boulevard, San Diego.
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park which is on 4002 Wallace Street, San Diego.
- Mission Bay RV Resort which is on 2727 De Anza Road, San Diego.
- Campland on the Bay which is on 2211 Pacific Beach Drive, San Diego.
- Fiesta Island Park which is on 1590 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego.
- Silver Strand State Beach which is on 5000 California 75, Coronado.
- San Diego Zoo which is on 2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego.
- San Diego Downtown Lodge which is on 1345 Tenth Avenue, San Diego.
- Polar Bear Plunge which is on Zoo Place, San Diego.
- Asian Passage which is in San Diego.
- Polar Rim which is in San Diego.
- A Simpler Time-Alpacas & Mill which is on 1802 Alta Place, El Cajon.
- Elephant Odyssey which is on 2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego.