El Cajon, CA 92020
Angelo's El Cajon Towing - Your Towing and Roadside Services in San Diego County
Conveniently located in San Diego County, our roadside assistance offers the following services:
- Fuel Delivery: Being stranded on the side of the road in any hour of the day can be very frustrating. However, it doesn’t have to be! We endeavor to get your gas tank refilled within a fast response time of your call. That’s easy for us since we have gas at our disposal. That’s true no matter where in the El Cajon area you happen to be. It’s one of our goals to make sure you are safe, so when you call we try to make sure we have someone sent to your location immediately.
- Tire Repairs/Replacement/Jump Starts: if your car won’t start, if you are out of gas or need to fix a flat tire, it is highly recommended to call a professional. You may not be able to detect the root of the issue or know how to safely change a tire. Besides having years of experience in the field, out technicians are continually trained on new technologies and updates. So, whether the solution is to fix a flat tire, jump start battery, or deliver a car replacement battery, you can count on Angelos Towing and their network of professionals.
- Towing Services: Angelo's in an Expert in Towing! We have Towing services available for Cars, Motorcycles, RV's, and even Heavy Duty Towing. Angelo's tow truck drivers are some of the most knowledgeable and skilled technicians in the towing industry. They are technologically up to date with the latest auto towing news. All trucks are well maintained to ensure a high standard of service and our technicians carry the most sophisticated machinery and computers to deliver expedited and accurate solutions.
- Vehicle Lockout: Locked out of your car? Lost keys to car? Have a broken ignition key? For any number of emergency car lockout troubles, we have trained and certified car lockouts on our team to come to your assistance!
- Off Road Recovery: Off-road services usually involve putting a vehicle in an unwanted, often precarious situation, and probably damaging the vehicle. No matter how great a driver you are, getting into situations that require an off-road recovery service may be inevitable. You don’t know what lies ahead of the road. If your vehicle has been stuck in some muddy trail, the tires were punctured, the underbody including the fuel tank, pump, electronics, gearbox, diff, exhaust, and more have been damaged, or you’ve been windscreen-deep in the water, and you can get back on the road, do not panic. Call Angelo's Towing service to help you get back on the road!
Angelo's El Cajon Towing Service is conveniently located near the Kumeyaay Highway and El Cajon Boulevard. Close to Harry Griffen Park and Canine Quarters Dog Park.
El Cajon is located in San Diego County, which is in the state of California.
- Population (approx.): 104,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.7948°N, 116.9625°W
- Postcodes: 92022, 92020, 92019, 92021
Things to Do and See In El Cajon
- Parkway Plaza (near Compton Street and Chambers Street): A shopping mall in El Cajon.
- Aerial Support to Regional Enforcement Agencies (near North Marshall Avenue and West Bradley Avenue): The air support unit of the San Diego County Sheriff's Department, located at Gillespie Field Airport in El Cajon.
- Rancho El Cajon (near Cala Lily Street and Monticello Street): Rancho El Cajon was a Mexican land grant in present day San Diego County, California given in 1845 by Governor Pio Pico to María Antonia Estudillo de Pedrorena.Ogden Hoffman.
- Cleveland Elementary School shooting (San Diego) (near Lake Angela Drive and Arms Lake Avenue): The School shooting took place on January 29, 1979, in San Diego, California. Shots were fired at a public elementary school. The principal and a custodian were killed. Eight children and a police officer were injured.
Nearby Rail Stations
- Amaya Drive station
- Gillespie Field station
- San Diego International Airport
- Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport
- Brown Field Municipal Airport
- Ramona Airport
- El Cajon Boulevard
- Interstate 8
- Kumeyaay Highway
- West Washington Avenue
- Murray Drive
- West Main Street
Bodies of Water
- Santa Margarita River
- Chollas Creek
- Otay River
- San Diego River
- San Luis Rey River
- San Mateo Creek
- San Mateo Creek (Southern California)
- Sweetwater River
- Tijuana River
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Bostonia is 1 mile to the north-east.
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix is 2 miles to the south.
- Winter Gardens is 3 miles to the north-east.
- Santee is 3 miles to the north.
- Rancho San Diego is 3 miles to the south-east.
- La Mesa is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Spring Valley is 4 miles to the south-west.
- Lakeside is 4 miles to the north-east.
- Lemon Grove is 5 miles to the south-west.
- Eucalyptus Hills is 5 miles to the north.
- La Presa is 6 miles to the south.
- Jamul is 7 miles to the south-east.
- Bonita is 10 miles to the south-west.
- National City is 11 miles to the south-west.
- Alpine is 11 miles to the east.
- Poway is 12 miles to the north.
- Chula Vista is 12 miles to the south-west.
- San Diego is 13 miles to the south-west.
- Mira Mesa is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Grossmont Union High School District
- El Cajon Valley High School
- Chaparral High School (El Cajon, California)
- Advanced Training
- Granite Hills High School (El Cajon, California)
- Grossmont Middle College High School
- University of California San Diego
- San Diego Mesa College
- Grossmont College
- Southwestern College
- Cuyamaca College
- Coleman University
- Ashford University
- National University
- Alliant International University
- SDCCU Stadium
- Jenny Craig Pavilion at University of San Diego
- Hourglass Community Park
- Petco Park
- Nautilus Amphitheater
- Toreo Stadium
- Dolphin Amphitheater
- Sea Lion Amphitheater
- Balboa Park which is in San Diego.
- USS Midway Museum which is on 910 North Harbor Drive, San Diego.
- Fleet Science Center which is on 1875 El Prado, San Diego.
- Maritime Museum of San Diego which is on 1492 North Harbor Drive, San Diego.
- Liberty Station which is on 2640 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego.
- Creation & Earth History Museum & Bookstore which is on 10946 North Woodside Avenue, Santee.
- San Diego Automotive Museum which is on 2080 Pan American Plaza, San Diego.
- Gotthelf Art Gallery which is on 4126 Executive Drive, La Jolla.
- QMSI recycle green which is on 8460 Production Avenue, San Diego.
- S D Mineral & Gem Society which is on 1770 Village Place Mosque Exhibit, San Diego.
- Balboa Park which is in San Diego.
- Mission Trails Regional Park which is on 1 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego.
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park which is on 4002 Wallace Street, San Diego.
- Belmont Park which is on 3146 Mission Boulevard, San Diego.
- Campland on the Bay which is on 2211 Pacific Beach Drive, San Diego.
- Cabrillo National Monument which is on 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Drive, San Diego.
- San Vicente Resort which is on 24157 San Vicente Road, Ramona.
- Fiesta Island Park which is on 1590 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego.
- San Diego Zoo which is on 2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego.
- San Diego Downtown Lodge which is on 1345 Tenth Avenue, San Diego.
- Polar Bear Plunge which is on Zoo Place, San Diego.
- A Simpler Time-Alpacas & Mill which is on 1802 Alta Place, El Cajon.
- Asian Passage which is in San Diego.
- Polar Rim which is in San Diego.
- Children's Nature Retreat Foundation which is on 5178 Japatul Spur, Alpine.
- Elephant Odyssey which is on 2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego.